Sex Therapy In Rhode Island
Online Relationship & Sex Therapy for Rhode Island Residents
Relationships are complex, enriching, and fulfilling. They offer us a sense of stability amid the chaos of our daily lives and someone to share our joys and struggles with. When our relationships are broken or unsatisfying, the rest of life can seem even harder to navigate. If you’re struggling with a difficult or dysfunctional relationship, it may be time to consider working with a knowledgeable professional to receive online relationship and sex therapy for Rhode Island residents from the comfort of your own home. You can learn more about counseling services at Rhode Island Sex Therapy on this page or by getting in touch with our team.
Meet Dr. Michael Stokes
Thank you for visiting my site. I’m Dr. Michael Stokes, a licensed mental health counselor and a sex therapist. I offer relationship and individual counseling services to help people improve their partnerships, explore their sexuality, and live more fulfilling lives.
I offer a range of therapy services for couples and individuals with a focus on improving sex and relationships. My therapy services include:
· Coaching – if you want to find an answer to one question or achieve a specific goal, coaching may be a better fit than traditional therapy.
· Individual therapy – whether you’re single, in a relationship, looking for a new partner, or just want to make a change in your life, I’m here to help.
· LGBTQIA+ affirming therapy – I provide LGBTQIA+ affirming individual and relationship therapy.
· Sex therapy – when intimate relationships aren’t working for whatever reason, your relationship can suffer. Working with a therapist can help you to better understand your sexual needs and how to achieve a more fulfilling sex life.
In addition to counseling for individuals, couples, and relationships (all are welcome pairs, triads, open partnerships), I offer a variety of therapy options that make the most of evidence-based counseling solutions in order to achieve your goals, develop more meaningful relationships, and lead a satisfying life.
Benefits of Online Therapy
Everyone is different, but for many, online therapy for individuals or relationships is an effective option that offers numerous benefits, including:
· Convenience – it’s quick and easy to have a therapy session from wherever you are. No need to commute to a therapist or explain your regular appointments to loved ones or coworkers. Simply log in to our video chat therapy platform for your sessions.
· Relaxed environment – since you can log into your therapy sessions from anywhere, you can choose a place where you feel safe and comfortable chatting with your therapist. No awkward, therapy office waiting rooms or uncomfortable therapy sessions where you feel out of place.
· Accessibility – currently, therapists are in high demand, and you can’t always find a therapist who’s a good fit in your area. Online therapy gives you more options and greater access to therapists with a variety of specialty areas.
I’m Here When You’re Ready to Chat
If you’re interested in learning more about how online relationship and sex therapy for Rhode Island residents can help you, contact me today. I’d love to talk to you about your concerns and goals.